2014/03/22

T.M 's Testimony


T.M. 's Testimony

I believe in Jesus and will be baptized as a christian at IJCS today. I turn 19 this year and reaching adulthood has brought many good times as well as difficult times for me. It is through all these that I experienced God personally and I know He is real.  Even my decision to get baptized, I believe it is God's leading.
I grew up on the teachings of the bible. I have also been saved through faith in Jesus. Now, I want to continue my life in his grace.

When I read John 3:16-18 "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that Whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. gor God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world but to save ther world  through him. ",  I made up my mind to get baptized.

I believe Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose again on the third day. So from now on, I hope to be a man who look after God's heart. I will make it a point to be with God's people as a body of Christ which is a church, worshipping Him and growing in faith together.

Without doubt, I will need to face many trials/difficulties/tough times  in my life ahead but  I can always go on lIvIng because of God's promise in Matt 28:20 which I will never forget. "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
                                                                                                                    Matt 28:20

March 16, 2014
T.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment